Hey there, AAA member! We know you love the perks of your membership, but carrying around that physical card can be a bit of a drag, right? Well, we’ve got some good news for you. You can get your AAA insurance card online, and it’s as easy as pie. Let’s walk you through it.
Step 1: Log In to Your AAA Account
First things first, you need to log into your AAA account. If you’re not set up yet, don’t sweat it. The AAA website has got you covered with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Head over to aaa.com
- Click on that “Sign In” button in the top right corner
- Enter your username and password
Step 2: Navigate to Your Policy Information
Once you’re in, it’s time to find your policy information. You’ll find a section labeled “Policy documents/ID cards” that’s your ticket to digital freedom. Choose the Digital ID Cards option.
- On the left-hand side menu, click on “Membership” then choose “View My Benefits”
- Select your active Membership plan
- Locate your Policy Number listed under Member Info
- Click on the + symbol next to Digital Expressions
Step 3: Choose Your Insurance Card
Now, you’re going to select your insurance card. Look for ‘Digital ID Cards’ near the center of the screen. You’ll see all available digital IDs, including the AABHRS.AAA.com version you need for roadside assistance verification. Click on the image or button related to your preference, like Tow Trucks or Locksmiths.
- Scroll down to the “Membership Details” section
- Click on “Manage My Membership”
- Select “Proof of Insurance”
- Choose the appropriate coverage plan for which you want to view ID cards
Step 4: Download and Save Your Insurance Card
You’re almost there! Now that you’ve selected your insurance card, it’s time to download and save it. You can either download a PDF or take a screenshot of the card image on your device.
Option 1: Downloading PDF
- Click on the “Download” button under the Policy Documents / ID Cards Section
- The ID card will be saved as a PDF file onto your device
Option 2: Taking Screenshot
- Press Home+Power Button (For Apple) | Power + Volume Down (For Android)
- The Insurance Card image is now saved in your gallery and can be accessed anytime
And there you have it! Getting your AAA insurance card online is a breeze. Just follow these steps, and you’ll have all the benefits of AAA without the hassle of a physical card. But remember, saving digital images or ID cards on your devices can make them vulnerable, so be sure to follow current discussions around data security and backup options.